NOCAC Child Development currently does not charge Early Childhood Education (ECE) eligible children fees/tuition.
- NOCAC Child Development will not charge any participant/family tuition fees if they qualify for ECE funds.
- A participant must be 4 years old by September 30th in order to be eligible for ECE funds.
- NOCAC Child Development Family and Community Engagement Staff will ensure the following documents are in the participant’s file;
- State issued Birth Certificate
- ECE application
- Most recent income as defined in the eligibility policy and procedure
- NOCAC Child Development may apply for ECE age waivers if there is still ECE spots available and all age eligible participants are receiving ECE funds.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:||1302.52|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/2017||Revision Date:||1/22/21|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/2017||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|