NOCAC Head Start will maintain appropriate ratios during all hours of program operations.
- Staff-child ratios and group size maximums must be determined by the age of the majority of the children and needs of children present.
- NOCAC Head Start will ensure that required staff members/child ratios and maximum group size limitations are maintained at all times in accordance with
- Staff shall not be counted in ratio when engaged in duties or activities that interfere with supervision of children.
- The center shall not exceed the license capacity at any time.
- During nap/rest time, two staff members must be present.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:||1302.21(b)|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:||5101:2-12-18 appendix A|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Revision Date:||8/7/17|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17|