NOCAC Staff will follow the Purchase Order (PO) process to manage all requests for goods and services.
- NOCAC Staff will separate/label food, non food, educational, janitorial and parent expenses.
- You do not need to separate by site.
- If you are highlighting milk, please only use GREEN.
- Total at the end of each coded section and grand total at the end of the Purchase Order must be accurate with the receipt.
- Milk needs to say 1%, if not, write it on the receipt.
- Use neat and organized legible writing.
- The PO in order of the receipt (unless keeping non food/food in separate sections.
- Add the columns on the PO to make sure everything is the same.
- The PO grand total and receipt total must match.
- The Center Cook must sign each receipt
- Sysco Bill.
- Do not subtotal for each food group (i.e. frozen, canned, dry, dairy, etc).
- If an item is shipped separate from the regular delivery truck and is on the invoice and states “Remote Stock”, attach the packing slip when it is delivered and the Health/Nutrition Assistant will attach to the invoice from online billing. Place a separate note stating the item is coming.
- Make sure your total is correct for the PO, not copy the total from the receipt.
- Center Cooks will send the completed PO to the HN Assistant by the end of the same week purchases were made.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Revision Date:|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|