Point of service meal counts must be taken at the “point-of-service”. For meal service, the “point-of-service is when the participant is seated at the table with the complete reimbursable meal set on the table.
- Ensure all children intending to eat are seated at the table.
- Ensure all components of the meal are placed on the table.
- Use the Weekly Meal Count and Attendance Form to record “point-of-service”.
- All components will be served for the following qualifying meals
- When serving a meal offsite, the cook will ensure all components for a credible meal are available.
- EHS: Socialization snack with Help Me Grow is not creditable.
Forms and Additional Guidance:
This policy complies with the following
|Head Start Program Performance Standard:|
|ODJFS Child Care Manual:|
|Caring for Our Children:|
|Effective Date:||8/7/17||Revision Date:|
|Approved By Policy Council:||8/7/17||Revision Approved By Policy Council:|