Join our Head Start family in a classroom role working alongside the Teacher in the development of an individual and group education program for children ages 3-5. You would also get trained to drive the Head Start bus in order to transport children to and from the center, on field trips and to other destinations.
As the Assistant, you would be a part of the teaching team who would implement activities that will enhance each child’s growth and development in all areas including: physical, cognitive, social/emotional, creativity, communications, individuality, and self-concept.
- High School Diploma or GED and,
- One year working in an Early Childhood Education program.
- CDA certification preferred.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) endorsement within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to stand for periods at a time
- Must be able to work in a classroom environment that is physically flexible to the needs of children ages 3-5.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain state minimum amount of automobile liability insurance and be insurable through NOCAC’s vehicle insurance carrier.
35 hrs weekly
$11.34 – $13.51 to start based on education/CDL qualifications
Deadline for Applications