This full time, full year position oversees NOCAC’s Financial Opportunity Center (FOC) ensuring program effectiveness and sustainability through fund development, partnership cultivation, data management, reporting and alignment with Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) regulations.
- Seek out, write and submit funding proposals and grants to support the functions of the FOC. Serve as liaison with funding sources, both local and federal, in meeting requirements of grants, including use of program software, reporting and monitoring.
- Accountable for program training, monitoring, and reporting.
- Continue to evaluate and update programs in order to meet the dynamic and changing needs of target population and staff.
- Responsible for training, evaluating, disciplining and overall supervision of FOC staff.
- Develop Memorandums of Understanding and independent contracts with partners and vendors.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with program funders, partners, employers, and other organizations to meet client/neighborhood needs and ensure program success.
- Through collaborations, ensure effective utilization of resources, implementation of program model and plan growth of FOC.
- Responsible for supervising the effective utilization of the FOC’s outcomes tracking system and for reporting outcomes to program funders and other key stakeholders.
- Effectively utilize data and outcomes to drive program decisions and design.
- Develop and facilitate ongoing recruitment efforts to locate potential Financial Empowerment program participants.
Minimum Requirements for Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated work experience providing financial literacy services to low-income consumers (including assessment, education, advocacy and support), preferred.
- Experience in the supervision of staff. Must have knowledge of and be able to apply supervisory and management principals.
Pay starts at $17.28 hourly, based on educational qualification.