Data Systems Specialist
Perform various administrative support duties including data entry for the NOCAC Head Start/ECE program. This includes:
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the Child Plus program. Enter into Child Plus records for each child and family. Responsible for keeping all children/family information current in both the Child Plus software & individual files.
- Prepare and distribute follow-up reports and letters.
- Utilize software to type and revise documents, copy and distribute, as needed.
- Provide clerical support to the Head Start/ECE director and managers, as needed.
- Perform general office duties including front desk coverage.
- Assist in updating, printing, assembling and distribution of the Parent Handbook and staff calendar annually.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience required in the field of data entry/computer science.
- Experience with the Child Plus system, preferred.
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer for periods at a time.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s License and maintain state minimum amount of automobile liability insurance and be insurable through NOCAC’s insurance carrier.
- Must be proficient in use and knowledge of computer systems.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of low-income individuals and able to work with individuals of all cultural backgrounds and ages.
- Must maintain professional boundaries, ethics and confidentiality of program, client and staff information at all times.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Head Start experience preferred.
$11.45-$12.78 hourly, depending on qualifications
Deadline for Applications
Open until position is filled