Donations are always welcome and needed.
Our Homeless Assistance programs appreciate the following types of donations:
- Hygiene Items: soap, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, deodorant, etc,
- Towels and wash clothes
- Sheets (twin and full size)
- Pillows and pillow cases
- Laundry detergent and fabric softener
- Dinners and Food Items that can be prepared in a microwave.
- Plates, silverware, bowls cups, pots and pans etc.
- Gift certificates for hair cuts
- Games and toys for children
- Cash Donations are always appreciated
- Memorials from families and estates
Want to help make someone’s transition from homeless to housed easier?
Help us build a “Welcome Home Basket” by donating all or a portion of these contents:
Cleaning Supplies and Personal Care Items
- Kitchen trash cans and bags
- Kitchen dishcloths, dishtowels, hand towels
- Multi-purpose, floor, and window cleaners
- Toilet bowl cleaner (no brush needed)
- Dish soap, hand soap, laundry detergent
- Mop, broom, dustpan
- Toilet paper, paper towels
- Razors, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner
Basic Household Items
- Cooking pots, frying pans, cooking utensils
- Baking sheets, baking pans, spatulas
- Dishes – plates, glasses, bowls, silverware
- Hand operated can opener
- Storage containers for food
- Small appliances – toaster, coffee maker, crock pot
- Blankets, sheets
- Bed pillows
- Bath/hand towels
- Shower curtains, hooks
Due to limited storage we usually cannot accept clothing or furniture but please ask. If there is a current need and available space, we will gladly accept these items and distribute them immediately or refer you to another organization that needs your donation. For information, or to donate, contact email@example.com or call 419-782-6962.