PATH Center Soup Kitchen/Drop-In Center
The PATH (Partnership Assistance to the Homeless) Center, located at 1939 E. Second St. in the Richland Place Building in Defiance, is a soup kitchen/drop-in center. The program focuses on serving homeless persons, those with severe mental disabilities, or those who have food or nutritional needs – but all are welcome. A hot nutritious meal is served each weekday at noon. Weekend and holiday meals are served at 11:30am. Evening meals are often provided by local community groups and churches.
The PATH Center Provides:
- Friendship and Socialization
- FREE nutritious meals
- USDA Food Commodity Distribution for Defiance residents
- Referral information for area social service agencies and community support
- Games and activities
- Guest speakers providing educational opportunities
- Free bread and bakery items (as supplies last)
- Morning coffee, juice, and rolls
DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AND NEEDED
Our Soup Kitchen can always put donations to a use. We gladly accept food and supplies from individuals, groups and corporations. Much needed items include: milk, eggs, cheese, spices, coffee, napkins, paper products, and cleaning products. For information, or to donate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-782-6962.
Stop in, have a cup of coffee, a good meal, and enjoy the fellowship.