Your gifts help make a difference in the lives of low-income people in our communities. NOCAC accepts and greatly appreciates monetary and merchandise donations to benefit our consumers.
- Hygiene Items: soap, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, and deodorant
- New or gently used towels, wash cloths, and bedding
- Cleaning supplies: laundry detergent, fabric softener, soaps, cleaners, mops, and brooms
- Food Items that can be prepared in a microwave.
- Plates, silverware, bowls cups, pots and pans , small appliances, and storage containers
- Gift certificates for hair cuts
- Games and toys for children
Questions? If you have questions regarding donations, please contact Heidi Keween at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-784-5136 ext: 1110.
NOCAC is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt corporation in the State of Ohio and your donations may be deductible.